1.1 You will be able to access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
1.2 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
2.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
no video is to be copied or modified in anyway
no audio is to be copied or modified in anyway
all of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies. You may not use or exploit any part of this Website for commercial purposes
2.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the software and all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs, graphical images artwork, data compilations, audio and video material) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with clause 2.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
2.3 Subject to clause 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
2.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
3. SERVICE ACCESS
3.1 While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3.2 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
4. VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
4.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
4.3 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
4.4 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 4.2 or 4.3
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
5.1 Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
5.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any logo or trademarks;
you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false, misleading, derogatory or offensive information about us;
you do not otherwise use any logo or trade marks displayed on this Website without our express written permission;
you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause 5.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
5.3 You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of clause 5.2.
6.1 To register on this website you must be over 18.
You can update your registration at any time at the My Account section of our website.
6.2 Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
6.3 Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
6.4 We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
7.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
7.2 The material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
9.1 You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
9.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
9.3 Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
9.4 If you breach these terms and conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation in which you breach these conditions at any time.
Thank you for visiting our website. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This website is operated by Property Logic Ltd. For the purposes of UK data protection law, the data processor is Property Logic Ltd.
We collect and process the following information about you:
• Information you provide to us. You can provide us with information about you by filling in forms on our website or by contacting us by telephone, email or otherwise. The information you provide to us may include your name, address, email address, telephone number and any other information you choose to provide.
• Information we collect about you. When you use our website, we automatically collect information about you, your computer or mobile device, your IP address and information about how you use our website and other websites.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use a property portal website to contact us. This could include details of your property search and information about your likely interests. We may combine this information with other information you provide to us or which we collect about you.
How we use your personal information
We use personal information about you for the following purposes:
• Providing services to you. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services that you request from us and to administer any promotions or competitions you enter with us.
• Marketing and advertising. We use your personal information to provide you, or to permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services that we think will interest you.
• Service improvements. We may use your personal information to tell you about changes to our services and to help keep our website secure.
The legal basis for processing your personal information in these ways is typically one of the following:
• Consent. You have consented to us using your personal information for this purpose. You can withdraw this consent at any time by unsubscribing via our emails.
• Performance of a contract. It is necessary for us to process your personal information to perform a contract with you, or for us to take steps on your instruction prior to entering into a contract with you.
• Legitimate interests. It is in our legitimate interests to use your personal information for this purpose to operate our website, to provide and promote our services, and to protect our business.
• Legal obligations. It is necessary for us to process your personal information to comply with the law.
Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
• Landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers. When you ask us to do so, we may share your personal information with current or prospective landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers (and their respective advisors) in relation to any potential sale or rental. If any of these third parties is a business, then they will become a data controller of the information we provide, and their own privacy policies will apply.
• Our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors. We may provide your personal information to our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors who are providing services to us, or where necessary to provide a service you have requested.
We may also share your personal information in order to obtain professional advice, or to comply with a legal obligation or a request from law enforcement or another regulatory authority.
Storing your personal information
The information we store about you is stored on computer via Jupix software.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website. Once we receive your information, we will use strict security procedures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will store your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods will vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us.
You have the right to tell us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by unsubscribing using the link in any of the marketing emails we send you.
UK data protection law also gives you the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at 77-79 MItchley Avenue, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 9HN or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will comply with the law in responding to your requests. That means that there may be some legal reasons why we cannot comply with all requests.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not run by us. If you follow a link to another website, please note that other websites have their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for those policies or other websites’ content. You should check these privacy policies before submitting any personal information to these websites.
77-79 Mitchley Avenue, South Croydon, CR2 9HN or email@example.com
We hope that we will be able to answer any questions or concerns that you have. You have the right at any time to raise your concern with the Information Commissioner’s Office at:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF